The AIRBATT energy-powered lithium-iron-phosphate batteries have a high capacity are extremely lightweight.Due to the integrated battery management system (BMS) with balancer and deep discharge protection at a voltage of 11 volts the AIRBATT energy power series is also ideally suited for club operation.
To charge the battery you can use a conventional lead acid battery charger with UI0 characteristic. The AIRBATT LiFePO4 have a low self-discharge profile and are therefore perfect for mobile use.
The AIRBATT Energy Power Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries are all tested and have min.100 % capacity.
These batteries are also available with high-quality AIRBATT gasoline-proof polypropylene battery covers with built-in 10A automatic circuit breaker and various connector systems such as MPX, XLR, Tyco, Tamiya, Bosch or others.
Summary of the advantages
- extremely light weight
- lightweight design (standard housing)
- integrated BMS and balancer
- charge can be carried out with a normal lead charger (UI0 characteristic)
- high intrinsic safety
- fast-charging C1
- applicable in all situations
- 2,000 cycles at 100 % discharge
- max. continuous discharge current: 30A
- temperature range -30° C to +60° C
- 1/3 of the weight of lead batteries
- long lifetime
- protection circuit BMS
|Operating temperature:||- 20 °C to + 60 °C|
|continuous discharge:||30 A|
|charging voltage [V]:||14,8 V|
|Charge Current [A]:||5|
|Voltage [V]:||12 V|
|dimensions (lxbxh):||151 x 65 x 94mm|
|Capacity [Ah]:||10 Ah|
|Shipping weight:||2,50 Kg|
|Product weight:||1,55 Kg|