The CONCORDE RG-35A is a sealed 12V AGM aircraft starter battery with FAA
- Beechcraft: 19A, 23, 35, 35-33, 35-A33, 35-B33, 35-C33, 35R, 36, A23, A23-19, A23-24, A23A, A24, A24R, A35, A36, A36TC, B19, B23, B24R, B35, C23, C24R, C35, D35, E33, E33A, E33C, E35, F33, F33A, F33C, F35, G33, G35, H35, J35, K35, M190A, M35, N35, P35, S35, V35, V35A, V35B
- Cessna: 177, 177A, 177B, 177RG, 180, 180A, 180B, 180C, 180D, 180E, 180F, 180G, 180H, 180J, 180K, 182, 182A, 182B, 182C, 182D, 182E, 182F, 182G, 182H, 182J, 182K, 182L, 182M, 182N, 182P, 182Q, 182R, 185, 185A, 185B, 185C, 185D, 185E, 188, 188B, 190, 195, 195A, 195B, 206, 206H, 207, 207A, 210, 210-5, 210-5A, 210A, 210B, 210C, 210D, 210E, 210F, 210G, 210H, 210J, 210K, A185E, A185F, A188, 188A, A188B, P206, P206A, P206B, P206C, P206D, P206E, R172E, R172F, R172G, R172H, R172J, R172K, T182, T206H, T207, T207A, T210F, T210G, T210H, T210J, T210K, TP206A, TP206B, TP206C, TP206D, TP206E, TU206A, TU206B, TU206C, TU206D, TU206E, TU206F, U206, U206A, U206B, U206C, U206D, U206E, U206F
- Global Amphibians: 250, LA-4, LA-4-200
- Globe: GC-1A, GC-1B
- Maule: M-4-180, M-4-210, M-4-220, M-5-200, M-5-2210, M-5-2210TC, M-5-220, M-5-235, M-6-180, M-6-235, M-7-235, M-7-235A, M-7-235B, M-7-235C, M-7-260, M-7-260C, M-8-235, MT-7-235, MT-7-260, MX-7-160, MX-7-160C, MX-7-180, MX-7-180A, MX-7-180AC, MX-7-180, MX-7-180A
- Mooney: M20, M20A, M20B, M20C, M20D, M20E, M20F, M20G, M20H, M20J, M20K
Piper: PA-18A, PA-18A-135, PA-18A150, PA-20, PA-20-115, PA-20-135,
PA-20S, PA-20S-115, PA-20S-135, PA-22-108, PA-22-135, PA-22-150, PA-22-160,
The list of aircraft types is only for reference, the use of this battery is also possible in other aircraft.
Please always check in your aircraft manual if the battery is approved for your type of aircraft.
The CONCORDE RG series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
They areabsolutely maintenance-free, they have a very low impedance design
and impress with their superior starting power and have prooved to be a reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure.
The RG series fully sealed, leak-proof at any altitude or attitude and factory tested to assure airworthyness.
Refilling with electrolyte or water is not required since this battery is constructed with AGM technology (absorbed glass mat separators) and non removable vent valves.
The RG series is shipped non-HAZMAT, fully charged and ready to install.
This battery is ideal for aerobatic aircraft (such as Gilles, Extra, Emraude, Cap, Pitts, S-BACH and Experimentals). Of course the CONCORDE RG-25XC can also be used in all other aircraft that require a certified onboard battery.