Approval according to EN 300 676-2
Easy one-hand operation is one of the outstanding features of the IC-A6E with 8.33 and 25 kHz frequency spacing. Clearly labeled large buttons are just as user-friendly as the clear display, from which all important information and the set frequency can be read well and quickly recorded. Display and keyboard have a backlight with manual shutdown.
"Flip-flop" channel recall
The IC-A6E automatically saves the ten most recently used channels. These can be recalled quickly with the "Flip-Flop" buttons. This simplifies switching between different channels.
External power supply
The power connector allows operation with the BC-167SD power adapter or the optional cigarette lighter cable CP-20. If a battery pack is attached, it can also be charged during operation of the radio. Optionally, a battery container BP-208N can be used.
The water-resistant construction of the housing allows reliable use even in bad weather conditions and complies with IPX4 of international standard IEC 60529 (2001).
- All COM frequencies 108,000 - 136,991 MHz
- Channel spacing 8.33 kHz and 25 kHz
- Transmission power 5.0 W PEP, 1.5 W carrier wave
- 200 memory slots (20 channels x 10 banks),
- 6 character long names possible
- Emergency button for 121.5 MHz
- ANL for the suppression of interference pulses
- Scan functions
- Alarm function for discharged battery pack
- Listen feature
- optional battery packs
- Weight with battery and antenna about 430 g
- Frequency range (MHz): Tx 118,000-136,9917MHz, Rx 108,000-136,9917MHz, 118,000-136,9917MHz
- Number of channels: 200ch (20ch × 10 banks)
- Channel pitch: 8.33 / 25KHz
- Power supply: 7.2V DC (battery pack), 11.0V DC (external DC jack)
- Power consumption: Tx 1,8A (25kHz / 8,33kHz version)
- Rx stand-by: 70mA typ.
- Max. NF: 500mA (25kHz / 8,33kHz version)
- Dimensions (W × H × D) (excluding projecting parts): 54 × 129.3 × 35.5 mm
- Weight: 430g (with BP-210N and antenna)
- Operating temperature range: -20 ° C to + 55 ° C
- Frequency stability: ± 1 ppm (25kHz / 8.33kHz version)
- Transmitting power: 5.0 / 1.5W (25kHz / 8.33kHz version)
- Microphone impedance: 100kO
- Sensitivity: COM (at 12dB SINAD) 1µV (25kHz / 8.33kHz version)
- Selectivity: 6dB 2,778 / 7,5kHz (8,33kHz / 25kHz) 60dB 7,37 / 25kHz (8,33kHz / 25kHz)
- Secondary suppression: 70dB
- NF output power: (at K = 10% at 8OLast) 470mW typ. (8,33kHz / 25kHz version)
- 7.2V / 1500mAh (min.), 1650mAh (typ.) Ni-MH Battery Pack BP-210N
- Power adapter for direct connection BC-167SD
- Belt clip MB-103
- Antenna FA-B02AR