The current voltage value can be retrieved. The transmitter is suitable for 6 V, 12 V and 24 V batteries. The range is about 6 meters. The four-color, tachometer-like display shows the charging status in dark green (fully charged), light green (partially charged), orange (unloaded) and red (deep discharge). In addition, the voltage value is displayed alphanumerically. If the minimum voltage is exceeded, an early recharge of the battery is indicated.
The app can be used to control the voltage of up to 10 batteries. Of course, a battery guard must be installed on each battery.
- Up to 10 vehicles can be monitored
- Monitoring of 6, 12 and 24 Volt possible
- Easy attachment by cable lugs to the battery
- Power consumption only approx. 10 mW
- When polarity reversal, no damage is caused to the transmitter or the battery
- Download your app from the App Store, the Google Play Store, or the Microsoft Store under "intAct Battery-Guard"
- Blutooth Smart or Smart Ready (from iPhone 4G or Android 4.3)